VMware Tanzu™ SQL with Postgres for Kubernetes Documentation
Revised July 15, 2021
The name of the “Pivotal Postgres for Kubernetes” product has been changed to “VMware Tanzu™ SQL with Postgres for Kubernetes”.
This documentation describes how to deploy and use the Tanzu Postgres distribution.
Key topics in the Tanzu Postgres documentation include:
- Release Notes
- About Tanzu Postgres describes the VMware distribution of PostgreSQL and related components.
- Installing a Postgres Operator explains how to download and install the VMware Tanzu Postgres Operator.
- Creating a Postgres Instance describes how to use the Postgres Operator to deploy a Tanzu Postgres instance on a Kubernetes system.
- Backing up and Restoring discusses the usage of pgBackRest to backup and restore Postgres instances.
- Configuring High Availability shows you how to create a high available architecture using pg_auto_failover.
- Configuring TLS for Tanzu Postgres Instances describes how to enable TLS security for client connections to the Postgres server.